The stallholder is responsible for the erection of their stall and for providing their own weather-proof – flame retardant awning, covers, electricity supply and any equipment required for use in their stall/pitch.
Any Stall/Pitch holder found to be operating outside of their assigned area as detailed in their application form will be asked to adjust their stall to fit the marked out area. This includes the use of additional tables, chairs or other equipment.
NO DRINKS ARE TO BE SERVED IN GLASS BOTTLES ON THE GROUNDS.
All drinks must be served in a paper or plastic cup. Food Gusto will make a note of all stallholders observed serving drinks in bottles. They will be cautioned and if they continue to serve drinks in bottles the stallholder will not be allowed to continue to trade
You must conduct a risk assessment on your pitch prior to trading and notify the event safety manager of any concerns/risk factors. The Event Safety Manager will be checking all stalls prior to trading commencing. It is the Stall holders responsibility to have adequate Public Liability Insurance in respect of any or all activities carried out by them in connection with their stall.
Fire extinguishers are required by Law for all stalls. All barbecues must have safety rails/barriers. Crowd barriers can be hired for the Food & Drink Festival Day from the Food Gusto at a fixed fee of £10.00 each. Rails/barriers must be booked at least one week in advance.
The stall holder must take all reasonable steps to keep the site and ground in the immediate vicinity free from litter and paper, and in a proper condition. At the end of trading all trade waste must be placed in the bins provided and must not be left on the ground.
Please be aware that restrictions concerning movement and parking of vehicles will be strictly enforced. The applicant is entitled to take ONE MOTOR VEHICLE PER STALL/PITCH into the area in connection with their purchase of a Stall/Pitch to park in the designated parking area. We will provide parking for one vehicle only. There will be no movement of vehicles on or off the park after 10am. (Except for Emergency purposes).
The stallholder will comply with all legal requirements under statute, by-laws or statutory instrument relating to the sale of food to the public and acknowledge that the Food Gusto will not be responsible for the supply of such items.
THE SALE OF ALCOHOLIC DRINKS IS NOT PERMITTED BY ANY STALL/HOLDER OR FROM ANY STALL/PITCH UNLESS APPROVED BY FOOD GUSTO. PLEASE NOTE IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE TO SELL ALCOHOL WITHOUT A LIQUOR LICENCE.
NO PERMISSION HAS BEEN GRANTED BY FOOD GUSTO FOR MUSIC TO BE PLAYED FROM ANY STALL/PITCH.
PRS Licences held by stall holders are not valid for use on the grounds. Failure to follow the guidelines could result in the stallholder being asked to cease operations & to vacate the area.
All stallholders will be required to cease operations by 5.15pm both days and leave the grounds within 2 hrs. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
All stall layouts will be photographed for reference purposes. Stall holders are not required to be photographed, however Stall holders are required to make good any damage caused to the site by their operations.
Food Gusto will not be liable to the applicant for:
- Theft, damage or loss of any property of the Applicant or Stallholder however caused.
- Loss of monies or lack of earnings, caused by inclement weather, position of Stall/Pitch or any other cause.
- Any penalty imposed by anyone due to the applicant/stallholder’s failure to comply with any statutory requirement concerning his or her trading activities.
- Public Liability Insurance in respect of any or all activities carried out by the applicant in connection with his/her Stall/Pitch.
The Stallholder will have access to Tamworth Pleasure Grounds from 8.00am on the Event days.
- Please note that CCTV cameras may be in operation on the site.
- Stallholders who have not booked and paid in advance will not be allowed to trade on the day.
- No space will be reserved in your name without payment being made in full.
Food Gusto reserves the right to refuse access or to remove any stall holder that fails to:-
- Comply with the stall terms and conditions
- Comply with any reasonable request made by Food Gusto.
- Operate during hours within the statutory laws / by laws/guidelines that governs cooking and serving hot & cold foods and beverages.
- If you refuse to operate within the stated guidelines and asked to vacate the Food & Drink Festival site you will not be entitled to any refund of stall registration fees. In addition you and the organization you represent will be barred from operating a stall at future Food Gusto events.
- Food Gusto will not be liable to refund any fees paid for the event even in the event of poor weather or modifications as required by Tamworth Council.
- Food Gusto is an equal opportunity organization and would ask all traders to observe our policy and refrain from displaying and selling any item that may cause offence to any race, creed, gender, or religious groups.
Premises License Holders: Dr Wesley Ewing
Alcohol License Holder: Dr Wesley Ewing
Event Safety Manager: Mrs Helen Overton
If you have any questions about these terms contact us on 01530 411337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.